Talking Points
December 2021

What’s Distracting You at Work

Why You’re Distracted at Work
Guess how many people claim they never get sidetracked at the office. According to a study by Virgin Pulse, it’s just 5%. And the rest of us who make up the other 95%? Our work gets waylaid by coworkers, meetings, and—you knew this was coming—the Internet.

Fortunately, there are ways to reduce distractions and regain your productivity. And we have the infographic to prove it. Well, actually, it’s Virgin Pulse’s infographic. But all it takes is one click to see how you can rid your workday of pesky distractions.

Infographic_Distractions
Share on Facebook / Post on Twitter
(will not be published)